Bodies vary in shapes and sizes and so do faces. Face is definitely the first body part that people notice and so it’s important to keep it sharp enough. Excessive face fat can be particularly embarrassing, often leading to low self-esteem. The best you can do is to embrace the looks you were born with. Confidence indeed is the most powerful attractiveness boost you can give yourself. If things still don’t work out for you, and a double chin and chubby cheeks make you self-conscious, this post is dedicated entirely to you.
Let’s first get to the causes and know why everyone doesn’t have a chiseled jawline and high cheekbones.
– They are already overweight
– Lack of necessary nutrients
– Chronic stress and lack of sleep
– Genetic inheritance
– Immoderate intake of sugar, carbohydrate and fat
That being said, you cannot target a specific area for losing fat. There’s no such thing as spot fat reduction. You can only aim towards an overall healthier weight which will subsequently reduce fat stored in your thighs, arms, neck and face, and any other bloating increasing the appearance of fat. You need to create a calorie deficit to drop your body fat percentage and couple it with a nutritious diet and regular exercises.
What exactly are you supposed to do?
1. Exercise: In all honesty, weight loss boils down to cardio exercises and healthy, nutritious diet, neither of which works alone. Aim for at least 30 minutes of cardio every morning. Cycling or brisk walking would also help you lose overall weight. Simply puffing cheeks and pursing lips won’t melt away your face fat.
2. Drink lots of water: Dehydration causes water retention and makes your face look bloated. Water has a host of benefits apart from decreasing bloating such as increased metabolism, healthier looking skin as well as suppressing the appetite. It further flushes toxins out of your body improving your overall health.
3. Control the salt and sugar intake: Foods like pizza, processed chips, popcorns, baked goods, etc. that are loaded with salt cause our bodies to retain water and thus cause bloating. Instead, opt for fresh fruits and veggies which are naturally low in sodium and are basically made of water.
4. Eating the right food: A diet low on processed ingredients and refined flour is the healthiest. Add to your diet fibrous fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, fish oil and avocados.
Speaking of aesthetic enhancement, you can always rely on Look Young Clinic’s non-surgical skin lift treatment.
The special treatment doesn’t require you to go under a knife and:
– Lifts facial muscles
– Reduces extra face fat
– Helps with a stronger jaw line and
– Minimizes the puffiness
Look Young Clinic provides the highest level of services with the best equipments and is undoubtedly the best cosmetic surgery clinic in Delhi.