Treatment with Botox is a non-invasive procedure that can decrease or eliminate facial lines and wrinkles. As with any cosmetic procedure, Botox treatment in Delhi requires further care. To achieve the best possible results, patients should carefully follow the doctor’s instructions following treatment. Let’s know about post-treatment care with Botox and possible side effects, such as pain, bruising, and swelling, which cause Botox injections.
Pain after treatment with Botox
Most patients do not report pain after treatment with Botox. The doctor injects Botox Cosmetic into the muscles under the skin. Patients often do not feel the injection or compare it with the bite of an insect. The doctor will be careful when treating specific muscle groups, to treat only the right muscles. After administering Botox injections, the physician or a trained staff member will provide instructions on post-treatment care.
Will bruising and swelling occur?
There may be some red spots on the skin and some mild bruising after undergoing Botox and dermal fillers. However, both red spots and bruises of Botox treatment will disappear after a few hours. It is important that you follow the instructions after treatment with Botox that your doctor gives you to ensure you achieve optimal results. Some patients find it useful to apply a light cold compress over the treated area for a few minutes after the procedure. The appearance of bruising or swelling can also be attenuated with the application of makeup.
Botox after Care Instructions
If instructions following treatment with Botox are followed correctly, recovery of the procedure is rapid. Immediately after Botox and dermal fillers, your doctor will likely instruct you to perform some facial exercises.
1. When you are injected with the botulinum toxin, it is not advisable that you lie down and acquire the horizontal position, but you must be upright. Experts recommend being in this posture before bedtime like four hours.
2. Also during the first hours after the intervention, it is not advisable to do any intense physical exercise, since it can be harmful to the face, which at that moment is recovering from the injection.
3. Do not take medications or blood thinners substances at least one week before treatment, and then the first 4-8 avoid bending the body or get in position upside-down for long.
4. To have an optimal effect of Botox, you should not touch the treated part during the first few hours.
5. If you want the toxin to be well absorbed by the body and its effect is as good as possible, you can do muscle contraction exercises for two weeks to exercise the operated part. In addition to making Botox more efficient, it will help prevent wrinkles in the same area
Although Botox aftercare treatment does not require downtime, and normal activities can be resumed immediately after the procedure, patients are advised to wait 24 hours for some strenuous activity. The doctor will advise you to avoid lying down for four to five hours after treatment and to try not to massage the treated area.
Visit Botox Clinic for complete care
After treatment, your doctor should provide you with complete instructions for Botox aftercare treatment care including recommendations on how to treat redness and bruising caused by dermal injections. You can also visit Botox Clinic to look for highly qualified cosmetic dermatologists in your area who offer cosmetic enhancement treatments with Botox Cosmetic.